<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1764286316501320827?origin\x3dhttp://jc350.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 8, 2008


#5 - Aztra's Plans
Heh... Dr. Z Alphonse, leader of the criminal organisation Aztra, is issuing orders to his minions. Those who play BN4 would know that those two guys behind him are Akatsuki and Coldski, operators of Burnerman and Coldman respectively.

Oh, and Dr. Z is a modified sprite. I took Searchman's operator and planted it on Dr. Regal's body, recoloured his hair blue and his coat black, and passed it off as a new character. Heh, I needed a new character so I could put in my new custom Navi somewhere...

Also, why Akatsuki and Coldski would work for Dr. Z, I have no idea, but I think I'll just say that Dr. Z is threatening their families or something... Yeah, that's probably it. :D

Next
Previous
First



JCJC
Owned at
{10:15 PM}