<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1764286316501320827?origin\x3dhttp://jc350.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

20 People of Drama :)

1. Terrence
2. Yuling
3. Elizabeth
4. King Ian
5. Suwen
6. Joey Wong
7. Yong Xuan
8. Chester
9. Benjamin
10. Sean
11. Caleb
12. Teng Sheng
13. Jim
14. Tamilyn
15. Joey Tan
16. Ashely
17. Bernice
18. Jeremiah
19. Marcus
20. Teck Yong

{Re-ordered the questions}
{Terrence}
What would you do if 20 and 1 dated?
OMG, GAYS! LOL! xD

What’s the worst thing about 1?
He's shy around younger girls. =/

Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face?
Hell no!

How did you meet 1?
Long story involving blackmail, an intricate scheme and ice-cream. xD

{Yuling}
Have you ever kissed 2?
LOL! No!

Is 2 pretty?
Sure. ;D

How long have you known 2?
4 months? =D

{Elizabeth}
How did you meet 3?
DRAMA! =D

When have you lied to 3?
I don't remember ever lying to her. =]

Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3?
Accidentally? I think so.

{King Ian}
Would 4 and 16 make a good couple?
AHAHAHA! xD

What is the best thing about 4?
He's funny! =D

Have you been to the movies with 4?
Naw, we spend our money on food. =]

{Suwen}
What’s 5’s favorite color?
I have no idea! =/

What’s the best memory you have of 5?
LOL! Our time in the SYF! =D

Have you been to 5’s house?
Naw, I seldom visit others' homes. =D

{Joey Wong}
How is 7 different from 6?
7 has nuts. 6 doesn't.

What kind of car does 6 have?
She has a car? xD

{Yong Xuan}
When’s the next time you’re going to see 7?
With luck, during the Drama Camp. Without luck, I'll probably never see him again. =/

Do you know a secret about 7?
LOL! Nah.

Do you live close to 7?
No, not really.

{Chester}
What language does 8 speak?
English + Chinese.

Have you gotten in trouble with 8?
LOL! I'm guessing one or twice when I accidentally gave him ownage. =D

{Benjamin}
When was the last time you talked to 9?
Yesterday? I think.

What’s the best thing about your friendship with 9?
Senior and junior? =D

{Sean}
What would you like to tell 10 right now?
Go rape a dolphin.

When’s the next time you’ll see 10?
LOL! Probably during recess. =D

{Caleb}
Do you think 11 is attractive?
I don't know whether to cry or to laugh hysterically. xD

Are you close to 11?
Uh, kinda.

Is 11 good at socializing?
Hell yes! He ninjas everyone he sees! =D

Does 11 have a bf/gf?
*shrugs* I have no idea.

How did you meet 11?
A long story revolving plastic projectiles and a particularly funny exercise during Drama.

{Teng Sheng}
Do you hate 12?
LOL! I'm neutral.

Describe the relationship between 12 and 18.
Uh, they're Drama mates?

Have you ever had a crush on 12?
*choke* AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

{Jim}
Do you want to be 13's friend forever?
LOL! I wouldn't mind. =]

Who is 13 going out with?
The last I heard, it was someone in his class. ;D

Have you ever been in a fight with 13?
Play-acting in front of friends? Sure, though it was kinda one-sided in my favour. =D

{Tamilyn}
If you gave 14 $100, what would he/she spend it on?
I have no idea!

{Joey Tan}
What was your first impression of 15?
She's funny. =]

Is 15 your best friend?
LOL!

{Ashely}
What grade is 16 in?
Secondary 1.

When was the last time you saw 16?
Today, after school in the foyer. =D

{Bernice}
Have you ever seen 17 cry?
Naw, I don't think so. =]

Would you ever date 17?
LOL!

{Jeremiah}
Where does 18 live?
A stone's throw from MFSS! =D

Have you seen 18 in the last month?
Oh, yes! =D

{Marcus}
Would you give 19 a hug?
LOL! Sure! =D

What is 19 ’s favorite food?
Hm, I have no idea. =]

{Teck Yong}
What is the best thing about 20?
He's really outgoing? =D

Has 20 met your mother?
No one from my Secondary School has. =D

Labels: ,




JCJC
Owned at
{7:10 AM}