50 First Reactions
This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS. Type what comes to your mind FIRST whenever you see these 50 words. Don't think and don't go back and change. Doesn't matter how random it is, just type it! Repost it for all of your friends.
Consider yourself tagged if you are reading this!
{I added the extra comments after I was done doing the quiz}
1. Beer: Sour
2. Food: Chicken breast {LOL! Don't ask me why! xD}
3. Relationships: "Oh jeez"
4. Your crush: Ownage!
5. Power Rangers: LOL! {What kinda question is this?! xD}
6. Life: Awesome!
7. The President: Nathan Petrelli! {Meh, Vernise would get it}
8. Yummy: Juggernaut {I'm not gay. LOL! xD}
9. Cars: The Movie {I think it's because of the forums}
10. Movies: Cars {LOL!}
11. Halloween: Pure awesomeness!
12. Sex: YESYESYESYES!! {Gah! I still can't believe that's the first thought that popped into my mind! >.<}
13. Religion: Jesus Christ!
14. Hate: Fear {It was the thing that hindered me for one year, after all... ;D}
15. Fear: Death
16. Marriage: Yummy corn goats {I don't get it either}
17. Blondes: They're hot blondies out there!
18. Slippers: Slip-a-daisy! {I think the answer popped into my mind because of a book I read about}
19. Shoes: Cog shoes! {It's probably because I kept laughing about it when Mary had to wear them for Investitures}
20. Asians: Women {It's probably because of that picture in the forums! xD}
21. Pass time: Promiscuous {Well, I was listening to it at the time...}
22. One night stand: Hell OH YEAH! {Only if the girl ain't fugly xD}
23. My cell phone: Is finally working again!
24. Smoke: [Effing] sick smell {I hate smoke =/}
25. Fantasy: Erodel
26. College: Catholic Junior College {Probably because my initials are the same xD}
27. High school life: Connecticut {It's that picture in the forums xD}
28. Pajamas: Shaving cream {Don't ask me =D}
29. Stars: Rebel diamonds cut out of the sun {That's the first line that came into my mind, taken from Read My Mind by The Killers}
30. Center: AMK Hub
31. Alcohol: Sweet!
32. The word love: LOL! {I couldn't help it! xD}
33. Friends: What would the world be without them?
34. Money: Pepper Lunch {Hello? $10+ for one plate of rice?! Thankfully I'm a student, though it's still fuggin' expensive =/}
35. Heartache: Rejection
36. Time: The past
37. Divorce: Sadness, pain
38. Dogs: Elizabeth's Pepper {That's her dog}
39. Undies: Black lacy bras {LOL! I think it's because of that description in Chosen}
40. Parents: Annoying but well-intentioned
41. Babies: Twins
42. Ex: Tien Jin {No, she isn't my ex, but she has lots of exes ;D}
43. Song: Kiss Me Thru The Phone!
44. Color: Pitch-black edged with gold {That sounds familiar... ;D}
45. Weddings: Awesome food
46. Pizza: Meidian {Well, she did say she hadn't eaten pizza since last year =D}
47. Hangout: Chester, Terrence
48. Rest: Quaver
49. Goal: Soccer
50. Inspiration: MOTIVATIONALS!
Labels: about me, quiz