<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1764286316501320827?origin\x3dhttp://jc350.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 17, 2009

Photobucket
Ever heard of Facebook? Naw, I'm sure lots of you people have, right?

It's amazing what you do on Facebook. For one thing, the Friend Finder tool is simply AWESOME! I only began adding people whom I didn't know last week, and I've already made two to three friends! WAHOO! xD

How about the games? Pet Society, for example, is rawrsome! Admittedly gameplay gets repetitive after a while, but it's quite interesting when you Oh sorry, I was digressing, but I'll probably make a post about that next week. =D

The Photo feature, however, isn't exactly what I'd call perfect -- but that doesn't mean it's bad! Heck, no, I love the tagging feature! Heh! =D

The Message (as in, the Inbox thing) feature isn't really neccessary, seeing as most people can just write on your wall. And if required, they could always contact you on MSN. Of course, some people can still find uses for it. =]

All in all, I'd say Facebook is AWESOME!

Labels:




JCJC
Owned at
{7:13 PM}