<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1764286316501320827?origin\x3dhttp://jc350.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 27, 2009

How Much Have You Changed in 6 Years

6 YEARS AGO

1) How old were you?
8, a.k.a my lovable P2 self xD

2) Where did you go to school?
Mayflower Primary.

3) Where did you live?
Ang Mo Kio.

4) Where did you hang out?
LOL! Nowhere? =/

5) Did you wear glasses?
Naw. =D

6) How many tattoos did you have?
I don't do tattoos. =]

7) How many piercings did you have?
I don't do piercings! =D

8) What car did you drive?
Dude, I'm not even old enough now to drive! xD

9) Had you been to a real party?
Nope! Though, come to think of it, I regret not having attended the handful of parties that I'd been invited to. PARTIES ARE AWESOME! xD

10) Had you had your heart broken?
Heh, not really. ;D

11) Single, taken, married and/or divorced?
Single! ;D

3 YEARS AGO

1) How old were you?
11, a.k.a my awesome P5 self! ;D

2) Where did you go to school?
Mayflower Primary School.

3) Where did you work?
I work?

4) Where did you live?
Singapore.

5) Where did you hang out?
AMK Central, The Swings

6) Did you wear glasses?
Duh! xD

7) Who were your friend(s)?
Too many to name? LOL! xD

8) How many tattoos did you have?
I don't do tattoos, remember?

9) How many piercings did you have?
I don't do piercings, remember?

10) What car did you drive?
None.

11) Had your heart broken?:
Heh, nope. ;D

12) Single, taken, married and/or divorced?
Still single. =/

NOW

1) How old are you?:
14, a.k.a my less-than-normal self! =]

2) where do you go to school?
Mayflower Secondary!

3) where do you work?
I don't work dammit! >.<>.<> 10) Single, taken, married and/or divorced?
Single.

11) Last long car ride?
Dinner

12) Last movie seen in theaters?
Enchanted? xD

13) Last food consumed?
Dinner =]

14) Last person you texted/called?
Nicholas, a few months ago. xD

15) Last CD played?
The disc of piano music in the theatrette a few days ago! xD

16) Last drink drank?
Chrysanthemum tea

WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

1 MINUTE AGO: Thinking of my effed up my love life and how funny it seems now. xD
1 HOUR AGO: Eating dinner. =]
1 DAY AGO: Gaming?
1 YEAR AGO: Gaming?

I LOVE: My friends and family! Acting! Music! Girls!
I HATE: Permanent farewells and... certain things... ;D
I FEAR: Death.
I FEEL: Hyper and bored at the same time! ;D
I HIDE: My real emotions. =/
I MISS: Who else? xD
I NEED: A girlfriend, desperately. LOL! xD And one more thing. ;D
I KNOW: That I have no chance of a burger up your ass of getting an actual girlfriend. =D
I THINK: I want to go back in time, knowing what I know now, so that I can solve/avoid my problems before they even happen.

ANSWERS

I AM : A demented moron. =D
I HAVE: Friends, family, music, and a stream of opportunities to shine in the world. =D
I LOVE: My friends, my family, music, acting, someone. ;D
I WISH: I had the ability to solve my Life's problems with perfect solutions.
I DANCE: ? (LOL! I doubt you understand the joke)
I CRY: When my Life turns upside down.

FAVORITES

NUMBER: 7
COLOR: Black, dark blue, blood red, etc.
DAY(S): Tuesday and Thursday!
MONTH(S): December
SEASON: Winter. I'd give anything to see snow again. =/
DRINK: -

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...

CRIED?: Nope! =D
HELPED SOMEONE?: Hell yes! xD
GOTTEN SICK?: Naw. =]
GONE TO THE MOVIES?: Nope.
SAID 'I love you'?: LOL!
TALKED TO AN EX?: LOL!
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: Yeah.
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: Nope.

Labels: ,




JCJC
Owned at
{5:07 AM}