Clannad's a pretty amusing anime, despite having the usual elements of emo-talking (you know, the main characters drone on and on about morals and crap) which I dislike. Heck, the way Tomoyo owns Sunohara makes me laugh everytime! xD
I'm not gonna get long-winded -- I already have my diary-blog to do that -- so basically, if you think an anime that contains a delinquent male as the main character, several attractive girls with their own personal special traits, and lots of random encounters with weird people on the street sounds interesting, Clannad's the show for you! =D
Chua Jie Chern Sometimes known as CJC, JC, Jay, Joel, Tintin, Tall Freak, Cai Jie Cai, The MTech Guy, Eunuch Cai, Jake, Mike Jack, Butterfly, and the like.
A pair of rollerblades [x]
A skateboard [ ]
A brand new sound system [x]
A door [x]
A sound-proofed door [ ]
A wheeled-chair [x]
Left 4 Dead 2 [ ]
iPod Touch [ ]
Thriller
Currently down Don't shit it till you've heard it!