Primary School Years
If you enjoyed your primary school years, you'll do it.
If you have nothing else to do, you'll do it.
If you're here to read the questions/answers and pretend to hate to do it, deep down you'll still do it.
This tag is so fun because the answers can go on and on.
Read if you miss your PRIMARY school years.
BIO DATA
1) Which school did you go to?
Mayflower Primary School
2) What classes were you in?
1H, 2H, 3E, 4E, 5D, 6D (amazing how I was in the best classes during P1-P4, and then the worst class in P5-P6 xD)
3) What was/were your favourite lesson(s)?
English! I love Mrs Ong's way of teaching! >.< style="font-style: italic;">single packet of biscuit for recess from P1-P5, but got addicted to the curry-chicken rice in P6. xD
STYLE
1) Did you have a nickname way back in primary school?
Beanpole, Tall Dude, Cai Jie Cai (LOL! Because I wrote my Chinese wrongly xD), Sissy (because Daren and I would go insane everyday! xD)
2) How did you wear your socks?
Mmm, I wore them to the school's standards. =]
3) Have you been suspended due to the way you put on your uniform?
Naw, I was a goody-goody when it came to uniform-related rules, even if my behaviour was not neccessarily so. =D
4) Were you given plenty of reminders about your appearance?
LOL! Rarely. =D
5) Who did you look up to when you were in primary school?
Mmm, no one? LOL! xD
PUNISHMENT
1) Name one memorable scene where you were punished in front of the whole class.
Oh right! A group of hooligans - myself included - were messing about in the backstage during P1, and we were late for lessons, so we got our ears twisted. Yeowch! xD
2) How many times did you skip class? What were you doing?
I don't skip lessons. ;)
3) Give one scene where you escaped from being caught/punished.
Mmm. I didn't turn up for my punishment in P3, which was scheduled after school, and no one pursued me? LOL!
4) Did you vandalize any school property
I drew on the table, and then I erased the drawings in P3. LOL! But not before I got caught and got owned! =/
5) Did you ever make any teacher cry?
Naw. =D
6) Who was your favourite teacher?
MRS ONG! And dear Mr See, of course! xD
7) Describe your DM.
There's a DM in my school? xD
8) Who was the funniest/weirdest/loudest teacher?
Mrs Thio? Because everyone hated her! Oh man, that was one memorable year! xD
SOCIAL CIRCLE
1) Were you popular back then?
Only if you consider being friends with half of your level popular.
2) Were you in a big group of boys/girls or small ones?
I was often dragged into big groups, but I preferred my small, awesome group. Yes, that's you, Daren, Wei Ren, and the rest of the Runners. =D
3) Who were your best friends?
Daren, Wei Ren, Xuan Rong, maybe Vivien? LOL! xD
4) Did you and your friends have nicknames?
Daren = Sissy, Wei Ren = Hairy, Me = Beanpole xD
5) What were your favourite memories of you and your friends?
School Catching during recess! Ahaha! I loved the daily games, which were played at either
1) the entire school
2) the Art Corridor
3) Iron Leg/Lake
4) the Parade Square, Field and Amphitheatre. xD
CCA
1) What type of CCA were you in?
Media Club! xD
2) What did you have to bring to your CCA?
Nothing except for whatever shit they used to record CCA attendance at the time =D
3) What did your CCA required you to do?
The majority learned stuff like basic HTML, basic PPT, basic Word, basic Excel, while the elite group (which includes me) learned videography, photography, video-editing, audio-editing, animation, advanced HTML (but I only remember the HTML tags) and other assorted stuff.
4) Got injured?
Apart from the time when I was turning around and accidentally smashed my face into a girl's, no. xD
CRUSHES/LOVERS
1) Who was your first crush?
LOL! Vivien? That's what everyone said, anyway. =D
2) Are you in good terms with your last crush?
Hell yeah! We were like, good/close friends, and often got seated together for the various subjects. =D
3) Did you ever had a relationship with anyone in your primary school?
Mm, no, I was (and still am) hopeless at relationships! xD
4) Have you ever made out in school?
Oh, I don't know... ;D
CLOSING CEREMONY
1) How did primary school changed you?
It turned me from a total dick in K1-P2 to an awesome dude in P4-P6.
2) Sing one verse of your school song.
Uh... Tis the spirit of weeeeeeeeeeee~! Not I. (I remember that line so well! xD)
3) What was your favourite question?
I have questions? o.O
4) Who/what will you remember from your primary school?
Teachers: P1-P2 Mrs Wong, P3 Mrs Chua, P4 Mrs Thio, P5 Mrs Anand, P6 Mr See
Favourite Lessons: P1-2 Maths, P3-P6 English
Best Friends: P1-P2 Jensen and Turdy, P3-P4 You Yuan and Nicholas, P5-P6 Daren, Wei Ren and Xuan Rong (I know, I'm a fickle person xD)
5) Any memories you will not forget?
Everything on top? LOL! Those were the days! xD
Labels: about me, quiz