Wow, it's been ages since I came back to this blog! LOL! Imagine my surprise when I saw a new theme for this blog -- because I don't remember changing it! The previous one was nicer, what with the various HTML and Java codes that I hijacked from my friends' blogs. LOL! xD
Whatever. The point is, I'm back! I'll still be concentrating on my own diary-blog, but I'd pop in every once in a while to upload shit. =D
I was inspired by King Ian after reading his blog. It could make me smile, and it was a place where one could relax. Uh, or something like that. Whatever! So I'mma gonna do the same! =D
Chua Jie Chern Sometimes known as CJC, JC, Jay, Joel, Tintin, Tall Freak, Cai Jie Cai, The MTech Guy, Eunuch Cai, Jake, Mike Jack, Butterfly, and the like.
A pair of rollerblades [x]
A skateboard [ ]
A brand new sound system [x]
A door [x]
A sound-proofed door [ ]
A wheeled-chair [x]
Left 4 Dead 2 [ ]
iPod Touch [ ]
Thriller
Currently down Don't shit it till you've heard it!