<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1764286316501320827?origin\x3dhttp://jc350.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 6, 2009

20 People in my MSN

1. Tay Su Wen
2. Meidian Chua
3. Joey Wong
4. Tan Jinli
5. Tien Jin
6. Lim Jun Hao
7. Fong King Ian
8. Ivan Tan
9. Kwa Vernise
10. Toh Wenqi
11. Tessa Sam
12. Chan Weixiong
13. Chua Yunjie
14. Chai Teck Yong
15. Brendan Leow
16. Ariel Tang
17. Jesmine Woon
18. Yong Hanxin
19. Gladys Tan
20. Chinghui

{I re-ordered the questions}
{Tay Su Wen}
Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple?
LOLOL! They don't even know each other! =D

What would you do if 1 just confessed they liked you?
LOL! xD

{Meidian Chua}
What is the best and worst thing about 2?
Best thing? She's the height of awesome! Worst thing? I can think of nothing (yet). =D

Who is 2 going out with?
I... have no idea. ;D

{Joey Wong}
Would you ever date 3?
What. The. HELL?! xD
I think she'd kill herself before she dates me. ;D

{Tan Jinli}
Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Hmm, no? She's always happy when I see her. {But then again, girls who are said to be emo and stuff always appear happy in front of me xD}

Would 4 and 12 make a good couple?
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA---*chokes and dies*

What is the best thing about 4?
She's smart.
I think. =D

{Tien Jin}
What is 5's favorite music?
The latest and hottest songs? LOL!

{Lim Jun Hao}
What would you do if you had never met 6?
Mm, I'd probably flunk lots of things, because he reminds me of lots of things that I forget. =D

If you could marry either 6 or 14 who will it be?
Gah! What's with all the homosexual questions?!

When was the last time you talked to number 6?
This morning?

{Fong King Ian}
What's 7's favorite color?
Blue? White? Red? Pink? Does it matter?

{Ivan Tan}
Describe 8?
HE'S BIG! Uh, smart! And awesome too! =D

Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 8?
Yay! Let's all ruin my mind with homosexual notions, why don't we?

{Kwa Vernise}
Did you ever like 9?
Yup, she's an awesome friend!

How did you meet 9?
We're classmates!

{Toh Wenqi}
How did you meet 10?
We're classmates!

What's 10's last name?
Toh? LOL!

{Tessa Sam}
Is 11 single?
Uh-huh. I think.

{Chan Weixiong}
Last time you saw 12?
Oh, I don't know. I think it was this morning during class, but I'm no genius.

{Chua Yunjie}
What language does 13 speak?
English + Chinese, duh!

{Chai Teck Yong}
Oh awesome, there're no questions about 14.

{Brendan Leow}
What would you do if 15 and 20 dated?
My mind's shatter into fragments.

{Ariel Tang}
What would you like to tell 16 right now?
I l...
I lov...
I love y...
I love YOGHURT!

{Jesmine Woon}
Tell me something about 17.
She reminds me of Haruhi. LOL!

{Yong Hanxin}
What year is 18 in?
Sec 1!

{Gladys Tan}
How do you think 19 feels about you?
She thinks I'm Tintin! LOL! I'm so touched!

{Chinghui}
What do you think about 20?
She's awesome!

Labels: ,




JCJC
Owned at
{5:41 AM}