The Super Long Quiz
(which isn't that long, now that I think of it :D)
Name:
Jie Chern
Birthday:
7 February 1995
Shoe Size:
44? LOL!
Hair Colour:
"As black as midnight"
Eye Colour:
"As black as coal"
Relationship Status:
Single, as always
Zodiac:
Aquarius!
School:
Mayflower Sec!
________________________
FAVOURITES
Colour:
Black, grey, red, beige, white, mauve
Shoes:
Sandals!
Brand:
I have branded items?
Sport:
I play sports?
TV Show:
HEROES!
School Colours:
Favourite school colours? Beige and red?
Drink:
Sugar solution! Sweet as sugar yeah!
Food:
Eh, it changes frequently, but for now it's laksa and roti prata. Talk about an unhealty diet.
Hair Colour on Opposite Sex:
Rust red! Raven black!
__________________________________________________
NAME SOMETHING THAT STARTS WITH
A: at
B: balls,
C: cats
D: drive
E: elephant cars
F: from
G: God's
H: house
I: into
J: junkyards,
K: killing
L: louts,
M: monkeys
N: 'N
O: opaque
P: princesses.
Q: queens
R: 'R
S: smart,
T: though
U: underwear
V: virgins
W: were
X: xenophobic
Y: yellowtails.
Z: Ze End.
__________________________________________________
FIRST PERSON YOU THINK OF
Food:
YU DA! 2E
Fashionista:
Vernise! 2D
Locker:
VIRGINIA! 2D
Tall:
TAE HUN! 1I
Short:
VINCENT! 1E
Fat:
YU DA! 2E
Gorgeous:
Your mom! xD
Best Friend:
THE GROUP! 2E
Silly: Nicholas (WHAT?! I can't help it ! >.<)
Retarded: *cough* I'd like to mention a name, but I'll be exceedingly mean if I did.
Just plain stupid: YOURS TRULY! =D
Blonde: Taylor Swift!
Fun: TERRENCE!
Cute: ME! (Okay, don't think I can't hear you people coughing in the background! ;D)
Hot: Your dad! (Gah! Doesn't this make me gay?!)
__________________________________________________
LOVE
(Skippin' this part yo)
Have a Crush:
-
Do they like you back:
-
Or are you in a Relationship Now:
-
If Someone Likes You:
-
Prefer Tall or Short:
-
__________________________________________________
QUESTIONS
1. Have an obsession?
YES
2. Where do you plan to go this summer?
TO MY COMPUTER TABLE!
3. What Month is it?
May
4. Anything big coming up?
YES! The 23rd!
5. Why are you doing this?
I saw a flying pig.
6. Like your parents?
I saw a flying pig like my parents? Oh right, yeah, I like my parents.
7. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
Would you believe me if I said 'yes'?
8. Do you eat when your nervous?
Uh, no, not really.
9. Own a dress?
LOL!!
10. Are you a fast typer?
Hell yeah! Certainly not the fastest typer, but even so...
11. Do you wanna have kids?
A pair of identical twins would be awesome.
12. Who do you usually have Christmas dinner with?
FAMILY!
13. Who do you celebrate New Years with?
FAMILY!
14. Where do you live?
ANG MO KIO!
15. Have you made a cootie catcher in your younger years?
LOL!! Cooties!? Gah!
16. Plans this weekend?
Insane gaming all day round.
17. To your left is:
My CPU, unless you mean the Giant Cushion on the chair, or my father on the main sofa.
18. To your right is:
My printer, unless you mean that soft pig thing, or the shoeboxes at the very end, or the windows.
19. In your pocket is:
NOTHING! I CERTAINLY DON"T HAVE A CONDOM IN MY RIGHT POCKET, OPENED UP AND BLOWN INTO A BALLOON!
20. Nervous about anything?
Home Econs exam tommorow, which I don't have a textbook to study for. =.=
21. Scared of the Dark?
Used to, until something changed.
22. Have any phobias?
Oh hell, several.
23.Your Opinion on Turtles?
They're fat and slow, like coffeeshop uncles in general.
24. Whats a Store near your house?
THE BUBBLETEA SHOP!
25. Like Gum?
Sure
26. Like chicken?
No fats, no bones, no white skin, sure.
27. Age you’d like to be?
18 FOREVER!
28. Place you would rather be?
Soaring in the skies with a pair of A.Ts, but as they don't exist...
29. Were you ever obsessed with High School Musical?
Sure, I thought it was rather good.
30. Movie You Would like to see?
X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE!!
__________________________________________________
THE END
Labels: about me, quiz