<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1764286316501320827?origin\x3dhttp://jc350.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MUGEN
Ever wanted to see some of your favourite characters fight it out, but couldn't because they were in different universes? Ever wanted to see how Spiderman would fare when confronted by Ryu, or how you wished Akuma would beat the crap out of Dr Doom?

Well, with MUGEN, you now can!

That's right, people. As long as your favourite character has starred in a video game before, there is always the possibility that it has been created as a MUGEN character!

Recently I've gotten the urge to play MUGEN again, and I've gotten new backgrounds and their respective soundtracks for the game, as well as some new characters. And so, since I have nothing better to do, I hereby present to you... MUGEN!


Here, you see four characters, three of which have cheap AIs, and one of which has cheap, high-damage attacks.


And of course, with different creators come different styles, and these two happen to be midgets... which is highly annoying if you play a huge character like The Hulk, Juggernaut or Ironman.



Spiderman VS Venom. What can I say?

The best thing about MUGEN is that just about everything can be modified! Your start menu, your character-select screen, your loading screen, your life bars, your energy bars, how many matches needed to win, how many matches needed to complete Arcade mode... You name it, you (probably) can edit it!

Man, it's awesome! =D

Labels:




JCJC
Owned at
{5:56 AM}