LOL! I've always seen forum siggies or posts about the top ten hottest video game girls in their opinion, but I didn't really give a shit about those stuff.
And then recently I came across this site (I found it in one of my friend's blog). LOL! I read through the tournament, how the author decides who'd win the round and proceed to the next bracket, how he assessed the various game girls, and it piqued my interest.
Meh, I feel like doing one right now, but then I'm worried that narrow-minded/childish people would start making comments like, "Oh, sick." and the like. Meh, but I might still do it anyway. :D
Chua Jie Chern Sometimes known as CJC, JC, Jay, Joel, Tintin, Tall Freak, Cai Jie Cai, The MTech Guy, Eunuch Cai, Jake, Mike Jack, Butterfly, and the like.
A pair of rollerblades [x]
A skateboard [ ]
A brand new sound system [x]
A door [x]
A sound-proofed door [ ]
A wheeled-chair [x]
Left 4 Dead 2 [ ]
iPod Touch [ ]
Thriller
Currently down Don't shit it till you've heard it!