Unfortunately I couldn't find a decent version of the video that was embeddable, so you'll have to click on the link and watch it on YouTube yourself. xD
This battle is like, the best of all the battles I've seen so far in The Matrix series. LOL! Maybe it's because the combatants all use medieval weapons or hand-to-hand combat. Heh. If anyone's interested, I have a list of the weapons used in the video.
What? I love ancient melee weapons. :D
Neo used a pair of Japanese sai, a longsword and a spear.
The other fighters used a halberd, a yari, a bastard sword, a longsword with a shield, a pair of kama, a morning star, a trident and a mace-like weapon whose name I forgot.
Chua Jie Chern Sometimes known as CJC, JC, Jay, Joel, Tintin, Tall Freak, Cai Jie Cai, The MTech Guy, Eunuch Cai, Jake, Mike Jack, Butterfly, and the like.
A pair of rollerblades [x]
A skateboard [ ]
A brand new sound system [x]
A door [x]
A sound-proofed door [ ]
A wheeled-chair [x]
Left 4 Dead 2 [ ]
iPod Touch [ ]
Thriller
Currently down Don't shit it till you've heard it!